The StarCraft WCS app is the perfect tool for eSports fans to keep up with all the exciting action of the StarCraft II World Championship Series. This app allows you to view live WCS matches and videos on demand (VODs), check results of prior matches, read eSports news, watch exclusive videos, and more!
* Live streams of WCS and other major StarCraft II eSports matches
* VODs of prior WCS matches
* Exclusive videos spotlighting WCS players and highlights
* View schedules of upcoming WCS matches
* Set reminder alarms to tune into upcoming WCS matches
* Catch up on the latest WCS results, with selectable spoiler option
* Read the latest WCS and StarCraft II eSports news
* Learn more about your favorite pro gamers through player profiles
* Link eSports news articles to your favorite social networks
Visit our website at http://www.starcraft2.com/wcs/ for more information about the WCS, and try StarCraft II for free at http://www.starcraft.com.
(c)2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
Just Download StarCraft WCS Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download StarCraft WCS For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download StarCraft WCS for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play StarCraft WCS on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the StarCraft WCS and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install StarCraft WCS for PC.Now you can play StarCraft WCS on PC.Have fun!