vTime for Google Cardboard
vTime is the world\’s first sociable network in virtual reality on mobile. Now available for Google Cardboard in early access for a limited number of devices.
Our VR social network allows you to chat and share with friends and family, from wherever they are in the world, in incredible virtual destinations using only your phone, a Cardboard headset, and earphones with a built in microphone.
* Be sociable, together: vTime allows you to socialize and chat with family and friends in virtual reality from wherever you are in the world.
* Upload your flat and 360 images to share with friends: Share 2D photos in The Archive, The Boardroom, or chat together with family and friends inside your memories in the 360 Gallery.
* Make it personal: Personalize your vTime avatar, and choose an outfit to complete your look. More customization options coming monthly.
* Choose your destination: Relax and chat with friends in any one of our 17 beautifully realized environments, with new and seasonal environments launching throughout the year.
* Keep your friends close: Build and manage friends lists to easily connect, and see when your VR social circle is online.
*Immersive audio: Full 3D spatial audio creates a sense of \”being there\”. If you\’re using ear buds, make sure they\’re in the correct ear!
*Take a vSelfie:What goes on in our VR social network doesn\’t have to stay there! Take vSelifes of yourself and your friends and share your vTime experiences! (vSelfies are saved to your account area of www.vTime.net)
* vTime without a headset with Magic Window: And you don\’t even need a Cardboard headset – just choose \’Magic Window\’ and then vTime straight from your phone\’s screen – handy for quick sessions when you don\’t have your Cardboard headset with you.
* Low bandwidth: Connect over 3G, 4G, cellular, or WI-FI.
How to vTime
– Download the vTime app – it\’s FREE!! (And free to use!)
– Plug your earphones/ mic in and fire up vTime
– Select either \’Magic Window\’ to vTime from your phone\’s screen or choose \’Cardboard\’ and when the split screen comes up, place your phone in your Cardboard headset.
– If it\’s your first time then follow the instructions to set up an account – you\’ll need to authorize your device through an email we\’ll send you.
– Drop back in and off you go!
– Join existing sessions or invite others to join you as the host from the connections screen (just stare at their avatar pictures).
– If you like them, invite them to be your friend!
– Keep \’Random Match\’ on for a while to make yourself visible to existing vTime users (you can turn it off in the list view of the connections screen and just vTime with friends when you\’re ready)
– In a session, you\’ll see a crown over the host\’s head. The host controls where you go in vTime
– You can visit our website http://www.vTime.net anytime. Login and manage your account from there – plus, that\’s where you\’ll find any vSelfies you\’ve taken.
We really want and value your feedback! Help us make vTime the sociable network you want – let us know what you think of our network on http://www.vtime.net or email feedback@vTime.net and follow us at @vTimeNet and facebook.com/vTimeNet.
* When you first start up vTime it will download our destinations in the background onto your phone. As this a large download (>350Mb) we suggest you connect using WiFi.
* We will roll out across many more devices in the coming weeks. Currently on: Sony Xperia 2, Xperia Z3, Xperia Z5, Z5 Premium, Z5 Compact, Z5 Duel or Premium Duel, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S5 Active, S6 Active, S5 Neo, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, LG G2, LG G3, LG G4, LG G5, HTC One M9 and M9+, HTC One X9, Droid Turbo 2, HTC 10, Huawei P9, OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3, Xperia Z3, Moto X Pure, Moto X 2nd gen,
To Download vTime for Google Cardboard For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download vTime for Google Cardboard for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play vTime for Google Cardboard on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the vTime for Google Cardboard and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install vTime for Google Cardboard for PC.Now you can play vTime for Google Cardboard on PC.Have fun!