Uptime – Server Monitor
Uptime Server Monitor uses PHP Server Monitor Backend Script which checks whether your websites and servers are up and running.
This app is designed to use with highly customized PHP Server Monitor hosted by Server Alarms or your own PHP Server Monitor Version 3.1.1.
If you are using Server Alarms Hosted backend you will not be able to access web based user interface where you can manage your services and websites.
You can use your own PHP Server Monitor Backend without any modification. Just add few API files in your PHP Server Monitor\’s root folder and update your PHP Server Monitors URL in login page by selecting USE OWN.
– Server Alarms Hosted offers free account with up to 25 Services or Websites monitors
– Server Alarms Hosted free account check monitors every 15 Minutes
– Use your own PHP Server Monitor backend and add API files from https://serveralarms.com
– If you are using your own script, you will have the freedom to manage check monitor interval by cron script
– Monitor your server\’s services and websites
– App will send Email and Push notifications.
– View history graphs of uptime and latency.
– Easy sign up and add monitors to monitoring
– Logs of connection errors
Just Download Uptime – Server Monitor Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download Uptime – Server Monitor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Uptime – Server Monitor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Uptime – Server Monitor on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Uptime – Server Monitor and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Uptime – Server Monitor for PC.Now you can play Uptime – Server Monitor on PC.Have fun!