Texpand – Text Expander
Do you type the same text repeatedly throughout the day? Did you know that you could save your time by using shortened forms of your frequently typed texts? Texpand is a text expansion app and it helps you do just that. Define a shortcut for your frequently typed texts for example \’@cell\’ for you cell number. Save yourself thousands of keystrokes and most importantly save your time and be more productive by using Texpand in your android device. Before you get started watch the demo video above to get the most of Texpand.
* Save upto 10 phrases
* Smart phrases with dynamic values (macros) for date and time
* Works with almost all apps ( It doesn\’t work on webpages or any other app that uses non native text fields)
* Sort you phrases by usage count, last used time, shortcut name and phrase
* Backup and restore your phrases to/from Google Drive or your local storage
* Floating window to assist you with text expansion
* Search your phrases
* Expand your phrases by selection
* FAQ: https://isumatblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/23/frequently-asked-questions/
* Usage of dynamic values: https://youtu.be/T3ViDufVzag
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=texpandapp
To Download Texpand – Text Expander For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Texpand – Text Expander for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Texpand – Text Expander on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Texpand – Text Expander and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Texpand – Text Expander for PC.Now you can play Texpand – Text Expander on PC.Have fun!