Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
* View device information
* Remote Control
* File transfer
* App list (Uninstall apps)
* Process list (Stop processes)
* Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
* View system diagnostic information
* Real-time screenshot of the device
* Store confidential information into the device clipboard
* Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
Just Download TeamViewer QuickSupport Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download TeamViewer QuickSupport For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download TeamViewer QuickSupport for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play TeamViewer QuickSupport on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the TeamViewer QuickSupport and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install TeamViewer QuickSupport for PC.Now you can play TeamViewer QuickSupport on PC.Have fun!