Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor
We\’ve finally launched on Android, after building a base of about 400,000 users on the iOS platform!
Stitch It! allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it via WhatsApp, email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine.
The steps are easy:
– TAKE screenshots of your text message
– CROP screenshots together into one seamless image
– EDIT out any private information on the redact page
– SHARE with the world using our many sharing options!
– Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
– Two redact \”ink\” styles: freeform and locked-in horizontal
– Automatically saves every stitched image to your photo library
– Upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com
– Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
– All sound FX made with Jacob\’s mouth! Cameron added a \’disable\’ feature.
Let us know what you\’d like to see in our first update!
– The Stitch It! team
To Download Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor for PC.Now you can play Stitch It! – Screenshot Editor on PC.Have fun!