Shazam is one of the world\’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that\’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that\’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery. Their Shazams will appear automatically in your newsfeed – plus you\’ll stay up-to-date on new music, videos and more.
* Identify music with one tap
* Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
* Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you\’re not connected!*
* Sing along to songs with real-time music lyrics, or watch their videos
* Follow your favorite artists to see what they\’re Shazaming
* Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists**
* Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam**
* Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
* Stay in the loop with Shazam\’s real-time charts
* Check out recommended tracks to find new music
* Find out what\’s popular locally and around the world in the Explore tap
* Ask the Google app to Shazam for you! Just say, \”Ok Google, Shazam this song\”
* Quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores
CONNECT & SHARE
* See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
* Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
* Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
* Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
* Find your past Shazams in Google Now
* Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
* Previewing and buying music requires the Google Play music store in your country
* MIPS devices are not supported
* Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/205139787-App-Permissions
* Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers
to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time
* Don\’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.encore.android
*Song names will appear in your My Shazam tab once connection is restored
**Some features are dependent on location, device and app version
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/categories/200239877-Android
To Download Shazam For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Shazam for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Shazam on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Shazam and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Shazam for PC.Now you can play Shazam on PC.Have fun!