This is open source:
* Live preview in background or on an extra screen
* Syntax highlighting
* Error highlighting
* FPS display
* Use any shader as live wallpaper
* Exposure of accelerometer sensors
* Support for wallpaper offset
* Exposure of battery level
* Supports multiple touches
* Previous rendered frame in backbuffer texture
* Import and use arbitrary textures
* Disables rendering when battery is low
Some devices limit GPU usage to consume less power when not plugged in. Always check the performance with the soft keyboard hidden and the power cord off. A shader should make at least around 30 fps to not slow down the UI if you intend to use it as a live wallpaper.
Unfortunately error information is disabled on some devices (e.g. Huawei Ideos X3, Asus Transformer). Error highlighting/reporting is not possible on these devices.
Please report bugs here:
Just Download Shader Editor Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download Shader Editor For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Shader Editor for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Shader Editor on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Shader Editor and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Shader Editor for PC.Now you can play Shader Editor on PC.Have fun!