SayWhat Video Dictionary
See phrases like \”killing it\”, \”bae\”, and \”chill\” explained in 10-second videos by our community. Think you can explain better? Join us and make your own videos with SayWhat!
What is it?
SayWhat is a dictionary that uses 10-second videos to demonstrate and explain how these phrases are used in context.
What do I use it for?
* If you grew up speaking English, SayWhat helps you keep up with the latest slang.
* If English is not your native language, SayWhat helps you to fit in.
Who needs SayWhat?
* If your roommate says: \”That track just gave me an eargasm\” and you were thinking about something non-PG, then, you should use SayWhat
* On \”The Voice\”, Blake said to Pharrell, \”You are my boo.\” Blake needs to use SayWhat.
* If you have no idea why he needs to, you need to use SayWhat!
Should I recommend it to my friends?
Yes you should!
If I see a bug is there a human being to hear my feedback?
Yes, email: email@example.com
Join now to be a part of our growing community!
SayWhat is a startup based in New York City. Check out our website for more info: http://www.saywhatyo.com
Just Download SayWhat Video Dictionary Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download SayWhat Video Dictionary For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download SayWhat Video Dictionary for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play SayWhat Video Dictionary on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the SayWhat Video Dictionary and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install SayWhat Video Dictionary for PC.Now you can play SayWhat Video Dictionary on PC.Have fun!