Rec. (Screen Recorder)
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
Rec. (Screen Recorder) is a Video Players & Editors app developed by SPECTRL. The latest version of Rec. (Screen Recorder) is 1.8.4-1. It was released on . You can download Rec. (Screen Recorder) 1.8.4-1 directly on Our site. Over 77383 users rating a average 3.4 of 5 about Rec. (Screen Recorder). More than 10000000 is playing Rec. (Screen Recorder) right now. Coming to join them and download Rec. (Screen Recorder) directly!
▪ Improved notification
– Added ‘Delete’ action
– More reliable ‘Share’
▪ Added file overwrite check
▪ Fixed ‘Show touches’
▪ Been on holiday
▪ Fixed and improved ‘Storage location’
– Choose your own folder (inc. SD card) on Android 5.0+
– New default location is …/Movies/Rec/
▪ Removed 5 minute recording limit for free users
▪ Updated translations
* Add your own translations here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/ *
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) ***
If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic.
Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however.
Please read the FAQs below for more important information.
Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface.
Rec. (Pro) highlights include:
▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 1 hour.
▪ Audio recording via the mic.
▪ A beautiful user interface – no more messing with the command line/terminal.
▪ Save your favourite configurations as Presets.
▪ Automatically show screen touches for the duration of your recording.
▪ Customisable countdown timer so that you can get your screen recording set-up perfectly.
▪ Shake your device, or simply switch your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why can’t I install Rec. on my device?
Your phone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 or above.
* Why do I need root?
If you are on Android 5.0, or above, then you no longer need root and can ignore this question (and the next one)!
However, if you are running Android 4.4, then your device must be rooted in order for Rec. to function correctly/at all.
* How do I root my device?
Unfortunately the process differs for every Android device, and so there is no universal rooting solution – however CF-Auto-Root is a good place to start. Otherwise search for a root guide for your particular device using Google.
* Can Rec. record audio?
Yes! Audio is recorded via the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and slow on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/…?
This seems to be an issue with Exynos-based devices not playing nicely with the native screenrecord function, so there’s not a lot I can do about it right now (I also don’t have access to any Samsung devices). Sorry!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based devices?
It should work fine for devices running Android 5.0+, but probably not for devices running Android 4.4. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to any x86 devices to test on, but if you do try it let me know how you get on.
* Are there any other known issues?
Enabling the Audio option may cause the recording to fail on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 only). I will attempt to resolve this as soon as I have access to an LG G2 device to test with.
* Can you add translations for my language?
Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/
1. Disable notifications in your Superuser app to prevent the notifications from appearing in the beginning of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/height values to flip the recording orientation.
3. Tap the Size label to get your device’s native resolution.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time or resources to test the app on every device/ROM combinations, so your mileage may vary.
How to Play Rec. (Screen Recorder) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Rec. (Screen Recorder) and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Rec. (Screen Recorder) for PC.Now you can play Rec. (Screen Recorder) on PC.Have fun!