Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps
Always know where you are without network access, never get lost with your mobile GPS and Pocket Maps.
No internet needed.
– Pocket Maps work when no internet connection is available. No roaming charges when travelling abroad.
Free: all data free, free application, free map download, no in-app purchases.
Routing: create map directions for location A to location B.
Search location by coordinates.
Tracking function (Sport Tracking):
– draw a polyline of locations where the device has been on map;
– can save tracking log as GPX file, which may be used for geotag photos etc.
– dynamically analyze moving distance, max speed, average speed, calories burned and time usage with both real time live textual summaries and Zoomable line charts.
Maps: Download any map for free.
– Can explore all the offline maps without any network access.
– Use OpenStreetMap data, an open-source, free Wiki World Map.
– Use graphhopper & mapsforge open-source api
Open Source: PocketMaps is open source software with MIT License, source code: https://github.com/junjunguo/PocketMaps
To Download Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps for PC.Now you can play Pocket Maps App – Offline Maps on PC.Have fun!