No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
\”It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game.\”
– Neal Stevens, subsim.com
\”One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn\’t).\”
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
– Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
– Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
– A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
– 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
– Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
– Complete 44 achievements
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
– Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– 17 playable ships
– 8 playable aircraft
– Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
To Download Pacific Fleet For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Pacific Fleet for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Pacific Fleet on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Pacific Fleet and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Pacific Fleet for PC.Now you can play Pacific Fleet on PC.Have fun!