openScale is an Open Source app to keep a log of your weight, body fat, water percentage and muscle percentage.
– Logs your weight, body fat, water percentage and muscle percentage
– Display all your data on a chart and table
– Import or export your data from/into a CSV file
– Support for multiple users
– Support Bluetooth Xiaomi Mi Scale
– Connection to a custom made bluetooth scale (see openScale wiki for more information)
– All data belongs to you (no cloud service)
To Download openScale For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download openScale for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play openScale on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the openScale and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install openScale for PC.Now you can play openScale on PC.Have fun!