Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
Open Camera APK helps you taking pics,taking photos,saving pics. If you need time lapse,photo editing,video camera,hdr camera,post processing,camera effects,video recording,gallery app, Open Camera APK is the best camera replacement,camera apps,camera software,picture quality,low light.
Open Camera is a Photography app developed by Mark Harman. The latest version of Open Camera is 1.36.2. It was released on . You can download Open Camera 1.36.2 directly on Our site. Over 64001 users rating a average 4.2 of 5 about Open Camera. More than 10000000 is playing Open Camera right now. Coming to join them and download Open Camera directly!
1.36: Auto-alignment for HDR. New photo mode DRO (requires Android 5). Support for Android 7 quick settings tiles. New option to mirror front photos (under Settings/Photo settings). Option to calibrate level angle. Option to display on-screen pitch and direction lines. New “video subtitles” feature to create .SRT file storing time and location.
Fixed “Loud noise” audio control not working.
Focus mode now remembered for video mode.
Various other fixes and UI improvements.
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (supports all available resolutions including HD).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop’s Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”) and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; RAW (DNG) files.
* Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing (Camera2 only).
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
To Download Open Camera For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Open Camera for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Open Camera on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Open Camera and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Open Camera for PC.Now you can play Open Camera on PC.Have fun!