Tired of remembering multiple passwords? Looking for a secure way of saving all your passwords?
This application will help you to store all your passwords easily and safely using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
The only thing you have to do is to remember a master password which is used as encryption key. Each time you want to lookup a stored password, you will use your master password or your fingerprint to enter the application.
* Quick and easy access via master password
* AES data encryption
* Backup and restore your data
* Internet or any other unnecessary permissions are NOT required
* Create strong passwords using the built in password generator
* Auto exit when the screen turns off
* Multi window support
* [PRO] Auto backup
* [PRO] Export and import csv files
* [PRO] Self destruction
* [PRO] Clipboard auto clear
* [PRO] Enter using fingerprint
* [PRO] Theme selection
Backup & Restore:
If you have multiple devices, you can share your passwords to all your devices without having to retype them using Dropbox or similar application. Simply create a backup on a device and move it to another device where it can be restored using the same master password.
– To backup your database please go to: More – Database – Backup database
– To restore your database please go to: More – Database – Restore database
Use of permissions:
– Photos/Media/Files: Allows the app to access the SD card for creating or reading backup and csv files
– Use fingerprint hardware: Allows the app to use the fingerprint sensor for authentication
– In-app purchases: To be able to purchase the PRO version and unlock the additional features
– Close other apps: Allows the app to auto exit by closing itself when the screen turns off
– It is strongly recommended that you backup your encrypted database at regular intervals
– If the master password is lost the stored data cannot be recovered because of the missing sync option
– You can group and sort your entries by color
To Download My Passwords For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download My Passwords for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play My Passwords on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the My Passwords and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install My Passwords for PC.Now you can play My Passwords on PC.Have fun!