Become the most efficient & effective Dev with this task list for the greatest developers in the universe. Get your things done with a strictly organised workflow.
If you want to enhance or upgrade our app with another feature or better service you can become part of the Mirakel Klub and meet some of the best Devs in the Universe.
* Create tasks super fast with keywords like \”today battlefield epic win\”
* \”Today Home cleaning\” = \”Date List activity\”
* Clear Whats-Next Overview
* Smart Prioritisation by Today, This Week, Overdue and All
* Create Sub Tasks
* Add files, audio notes, documents, photos
* Material UI
* Open Source
* Free Software
* Hashtags/ Keywords for tasks
* Fine granulated Prioritisation
* 19+ Languages
* No Gamification nonsense
* Super secure cloud sync and web interface
* Location Based Reminders
* Your contributions (e.g. languages)
* Become Google independent with task warrior sync
* Sync with CalDAV
By helping us to improve Mirakel you will become a Member of Mirakel Klub and meet some of the best devs in the universe. Send us an eMail or visit our Github-page:
Mirakel is free Software (licensed under the GPLv3). You can find the sourcecode for messing around at: http://mirakel.azapps.de
To Download Mirakel For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Mirakel for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Mirakel on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Mirakel and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Mirakel for PC.Now you can play Mirakel on PC.Have fun!