Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased)
With easy on-the-go access, the SharePoint mobile app for Android helps keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with in Office 365 – plus search for content and people in your organization. The Microsoft Graph powers several of the in-app experiences, making it faster to get to content and people you work with
* Get to team sites and intranet portals you visit frequently or follow, as well as promoted resources (Links) programmed by your organization
* View team site activity based on recent and popular files
* Gain full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
* Find and browse for people you frequently work with. Tap on a user to get to their profile card to see who they work with, and what they are working on
* And you can always perform an Enterprise Search to find sites, files and people throughout your organization. Suggested content from Microsoft Graph pops up as you type
To sign in to the SharePoint app, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription (Enterprise, Education, Government and DvNext) that includes SharePoint Online. Support for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint 2016 will be added at a later date
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/spandeula/
To Download Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) for PC.Now you can play Microsoft SharePoint (Unreleased) on PC.Have fun!