*** Public Open Beta ***
– Crash fix for Google Music
– Android 4.3 support
– Native Support for Zooper, UCCW and minimalistic text. When enabled the following variables are made available without the need for Tasker.
MU_ALBUM – Album name
MU_ARTIST – Artist name
MU_TRACK – Track name
MU_COVERART – Path to Bitmap containing current coverart
MU_ISPLAYING – 1 if playing 0 if not
MU_CURR_APP – Current media app \”pretty\” name
MU_CURR_PACKAGE – Current media app package name
– Rewrote direct mode from scratch. Should be far more reliable now.
– Added new option to launch music application if Android killed it or it is not currently running. Will launch when user attempt to control a dead music application.
– Added Pebble watch support.
Check out the reviews:
Media Utilities NOT a music player but a collection of widgets, notifications and tasker plugins that works with your media players. Media Utilities automatically determines your current music application and integrates with it providing seamless integration to simplify your life.
Media Utilities provides over 10 widgets each with a different looks and feel and most of them configurable to your specific tastes. Widgets show track, artist, album and coverart for the current music application no configuration required, seamlessly showing information from Pandora to Spotify in a single widget.
– Background color (transparency, gradient)
– Border color
– Border width
– Several button skins to match your personal taste
– Show/Hide buttons based on need
– More all the time
Media Utilities provides both state and action plugins to allow you dream up your own applications without having to deal with figuring out how to control each individual music application.
– State – Is playing whenever music is currently playing
– State – Is Not playing whenever music is paused/stopped
– State – Notify when play state is changed
– State – Notify when any metadata is changed. (play state, track , artist, album)
– State – Notify when track is changed but not when play state changes.
– State – Notify when current music application is changed
– Action – Play/Pause – Simulates play/pause for current music application
– Action – Play – Simulates play for current music application
– Action – Play (Smart) – Simulates the action of a play command without doing a play command for current music application
– Action – Pause- Simulates pause for current music application
– Action – Pause (Smart) – Simulates the action of a pause command without doing a play command for current music application
– Action – Next – Simulates next for current music application
– Action – Previous – Simulates previous for current music application
– Action – Current Media – opens the current music application
Media Utilities provides notification controls that automatically control your current media application.
– Configurable buttons and look and feel
– Automatically shows when a music application starts playing
– Optionally only shown for music applications that don\’t already have notification controls for example Pandora.
– Behavior is configurable to match your specific needs
Google Play Music is a trademark of Google Inc.
Just Download Media Utilities Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download Media Utilities For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Media Utilities for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Media Utilities on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Media Utilities and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Media Utilities for PC.Now you can play Media Utilities on PC.Have fun!