NOTE: use the SWIPE-TO-DELETE gesture to delete functions, equations, variables
– NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
– formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
– solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
– plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
– calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
– reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
– f(x,y) plot in 3D
– factoring (Bézout\’s identity, Euler\’s totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
– modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
– differential and integral calculus
– curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
– linear algebra, vectors, matrices
– unit conversion
– number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
– complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that\’s not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Just Download Mathematics Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download Mathematics For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Mathematics for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Mathematics on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Mathematics and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Mathematics for PC.Now you can play Mathematics on PC.Have fun!