Kernel Manager (ROOT)
Kernel Manager ★ Best Kernel Settings Manager ★ ROOT
► Full themed with Material Design ◀
This app requires of root access and busybox to run.
With Kernel Manager you can manage the following settings of your kernel (if the kernel support them)
– Change CPU frequencies (min, max, min at screen off, max at screen off)
– Change CPU governor and manage advanced settings of them
– Change I/O scheduler alghoritm and manage advanced settings of them
– Change Read Ahead Buffer Size (RABS) value
– Manage all minfree values
– Change GPU frequencies and GPU governor
– Undervolt and overvolt
– Vibrator strenght
– CPU temp limit
– Headset volume boost
– High performance sound
– Force fast charge
– Battery live extender
– Touch wake and touch wake duration
– Enable or disable fsync and dynamic fsync
– DoubleTap2Wake and Wake Timeout
– See information about kernel version, cpu cores frequencies, battery temperature
– Sound control
– Screen control
Many kernel settings depend of the kernel that you have installed!
To Download Kernel Manager (ROOT) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Kernel Manager (ROOT) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Kernel Manager (ROOT) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Kernel Manager (ROOT) and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Kernel Manager (ROOT) for PC.Now you can play Kernel Manager (ROOT) on PC.Have fun!