KDE Connect provides several features to integrate your phone and your computer:
– Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your devices.
– Share files and URLs to your computer from any app, without wires.
– Virtual touchpad: Use your phone screen as your computer\’s touchpad*.
– Notifications sync (4.3+): Read your Android notifications from the desktop.
– Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linux media players.
– WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
– RSA encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computer for this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date with the Android version for the latest features to work.
*NOTE for Ubuntu users: The Ubuntu folks are not updating their repos as fast as this app gets updated. Some features will not work if the KDE Connect version in you desktop doesn\’t match the one in your phone. To make sure you always have the latest version on your desktop, use this PPA repository: https://code.launchpad.net/~vikoadi/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks to all the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab the source code.
To Download KDE Connect For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download KDE Connect for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play KDE Connect on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the KDE Connect and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install KDE Connect for PC.Now you can play KDE Connect on PC.Have fun!