Jenkit the Jenkins Companion
Jenkit, the unofficial Jenkins Mobile app, lets you download and install any APK artifacts from your builds for any Android project directly to your phone. It connects directly to your Jenkins CI installation and supports both authenticated and unauthenticated servers.
– View project list
– View overall project status
– Search projects
– Sort projects by last built and name
– View project stability
– View project code coverage
– Start a new build for a project
– Login to authenticated Jenkins servers
– View build duration and status
– View build changesets with author and time
– View non-Android (iOS) project status and start builds
– Download and install APK artifacts
To Download Jenkit the Jenkins Companion For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Jenkit the Jenkins Companion for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Jenkit the Jenkins Companion on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Jenkit the Jenkins Companion and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Jenkit the Jenkins Companion for PC.Now you can play Jenkit the Jenkins Companion on PC.Have fun!