Indigo Virtual Assistant
Indigo is your own mobile assistant. Carry her with you wherever you go. She adds fun to your daily tasks and activities. Just talk to her as if you\’re talking to a human, Indigo will understand. She might even give her personal opinion…
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
– Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
– Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
– Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
– Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
– Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
– Get weather forecasts for any location
– Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
– Take notes
– Find the best restaurant or bar in town
– Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
– Quickly find locations on Google Maps
– Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
– Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
– Make phone calls, find contact details
– Play videos or search for images
– Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
– Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
– Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
– Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
…and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We\’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
To Download Indigo Virtual Assistant For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Indigo Virtual Assistant for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Indigo Virtual Assistant on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Indigo Virtual Assistant and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Indigo Virtual Assistant for PC.Now you can play Indigo Virtual Assistant on PC.Have fun!