IconShowcase Dashboard Sample
IconShowcase is a Material Design based dashboard, made specially for icon packs.
It provides a lot of features and customization for icon pack designers.
The dashboard is open source and free to use for all paid and free projects.
– IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard translated to more than 10 languages.
– IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard that allows you to send notifications to your users.
– IconShowcase is the ONLY dashboard that provides support for more than 24 launchers.
– IconShowcase is the FIRST and ONLY dashboard that gives you appfilter.xml, appmap.xml and theme_resources.xml with each icon request. (Those are the files you need to support the most of launchers).
– IconShowcase was the first dashboard that included support for Kustom.
– IconShowcase is fully compatible with all devices and all android versions from Android 4.1 JellyBean.
– Compared to other dashboard, IconShowcase actually follows Material Design guidelines.
– Want more reasons? Check the features below.
– Material Design dashboard.
– License Checker.
– Changelog shown with every update.
– Previews section, where user can see and search for themed icons which organized by categories.
– Clickable icons in previews section, showing the icon and app name in a dialog.
– Cloud based (only) wallpapers.
– Wallpapers can be applied, cropped or downloaded.
– Wallpapers include a full-screen viewer with zooming capabilities.
– Option to change the columns amount in wallpapers section.
– Muzei Live Wallpaper support.
– In-app icon request tool. Fully functional. Without duplicates and incredibly fast. This tool generates – \’appfilter.xml\’, \’theme_resources.xml\’ and \’appmap.xml\’ which are the needed files for icon packs designers to be able to provide support the most of launchers.
– Apply section with 26 supported launchers. Launchers are sorted by installed first, and alphabetically.
– FAQs section, to answer the questions your users have.
– Zooper and Kustom (widgets, wallpapers and komponents) support.
– Credits section.
– Settings section with these options:
– Option to clear app cache.
– Option to enable notifications (for new wallpapers and general news).
– Option to change where to download wallpapers.
– Option to hide icon from launchers.
– Analog clock widget.
– Widget/Shortcut to open the app. (In case users hide the icon).
– Tablet layouts.
– App works as a gallery so users are able to pick pictures to use them in other apps.
– Lots of customizations.
– Dashboard texts are translated to more than 10 languages, and more will come with time.
– Works with Android 4.1 and newer.
– Sherry Sabatine, for being the most supportive person.
– Allan Wang, Joaquin Cuitiño, Patrick Jung, Steve Albright, Ahmed Rizwan, Heinrich Reimer, Alexandre Piveteau, James Fenn, Aidan Follestad, Mike Penz … for all their help during development process.
– Patryk Goworowski, Kevin Aguilar, Anthony Nguyen, Tim Bremer, Josh Gray, Rob Beane, Karim Abou Zeid … for their help with UI design.
– Eduardo Pratti for app icon.
Source can be found at: https://github.com/jahirfiquitiva/IconShowcase-Dashboard
Dashboard is shared under CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike license.
License details can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode
To Download IconShowcase Dashboard Sample For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download IconShowcase Dashboard Sample for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play IconShowcase Dashboard Sample on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the IconShowcase Dashboard Sample and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install IconShowcase Dashboard Sample for PC.Now you can play IconShowcase Dashboard Sample on PC.Have fun!