GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode
Full screen immersive mode in any application or game.
Root is NOT required.
– Hide or show navigation bar with simple swipe
– Hide or show status bar
– Stock navigation bar
– Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
– Shortcut widgets
– Per application settings
– Fullscreen anywhere
– Change trigger size/color/position/transparency or remove trigger completely
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
This is beta version and I\’m working on further improvements.
– Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
– Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L. It will be fixed when possible.
To Download GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode for PC.Now you can play GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode on PC.Have fun!