Far Commander – SSH
Far Commander – Control your world with one click.
Far Commander lets you create and send SSH commands to your devices.
This gives you control over your Linux server by simply pressing a button.
It also gives you control over your Raspberry pie in a home automation system.
Far commander SSH changes according to your ideas and your needs.
Free Features :
– Add as many SSH commands as you like
– Personalize your SSH commands by associating an icon and label
– Add categories to sort your SSH commands
– Preconfigure all your servers (ip, port, login and password)
– [NEW] Terminal Mode to execute all your SSH commands (saved or not)
– And more is coming …
– Personalize your Far Commander with the theme that suits you
– Internet to connect Far Commander to your servers and to send SSH commands
– Billing to let you buy wonderful themes
To Download Far Commander – SSH For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Far Commander – SSH for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Far Commander – SSH on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Far Commander – SSH and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Far Commander – SSH for PC.Now you can play Far Commander – SSH on PC.Have fun!