Equate is a unit converting calculator designed to perform conversions fast. To perform a simple conversion, simply tap the starting unit and then tap the end unit.
Equate is also a comprehensive calculator, with calculation history and history recall.
App is ad-free and open source (see Github link below).
Units Types Supported:
– Real time currency (and historical US dollars)
– Fuel economy
– Convert between historical and modern dollars: find how much $15 in 1945 is worth today
– Scrollable and selectable history of operations lets you recall both previous queries and results
– Operator keys intelligently disable to prevent syntax errors
– Dynamic font sizes keeps your numbers large and on screen
– Parenthesis matching will automatically highlighted a matching parenthesis set
– Smart parenthesis automatically close without causing an error
– Implied multiplication added between numbers and parenthesis
– Fully editable display allows for editing the middle of a input
– Copy, cut, and paste operations fully supported
– Hold percent button for ~4 seconds to switch with EE
– Hold a result in history to delete it
Checkout the open source code on Github:
Send comments, suggestions, and bugs to LlamaCorp1 (at) gmail.com
Designed and coded by Evan Respaut.
To Download Equate For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Equate for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Equate on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Equate and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Equate for PC.Now you can play Equate on PC.Have fun!