CppDroid – C/C++ IDE
CppDroid is simple C/C++ IDE focused on learning programming languages and libraries.
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes *
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* static analysis *
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait/landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
* great C/C++ code examples included *
* detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
* add-ons manager and auto updates
* Dropbox support *
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 190Mb of internal storage space is required. It can\’t be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
Just Download CppDroid – C/C++ IDE Apk Latest Version For PC Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop Now!To Download CppDroid – C/C++ IDE For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download CppDroid – C/C++ IDE for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play CppDroid – C/C++ IDE on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the CppDroid – C/C++ IDE and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install CppDroid – C/C++ IDE for PC.Now you can play CppDroid – C/C++ IDE on PC.Have fun!