Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
A Great New Twist In News & Magazines App
BBC News APK helps you reading an article,stay informed,staying up to date,waking up,get headlines,keeping up with the news. If you need news reader,news feed,local news,offline reading,news aggregator,bbc news,customizable news,tech news, BBC News APK is the best news coverage,news apps,variety of news,news service,daily news. BBC News for Android is an incredible news app, allowing you watch video reports, listen to
live radio and read the latest updates wherever you go. With BBC News on your Android
smartphone, you no longer need to worry about missing any news.
With this app, you can easily get latest world and regional news from BBC’s global network of
more than two thousand journalists. And all categories, including breaking news, business,
sports, entertainment, technology, arts and politics are divided into clear sections so you
can simply find your favorite field.
BBC News provides global coverage, so it doesn’t really matter whether you’re in Great
Britain or other country outside of the UK. This app is easy to use. Simple design with easy
scrolling for efficient browsing and just a simple tap you can achieve full-screen article
and in-story video. Don’t like the classification of BBC News? It allows you to personalize
your home screen by adding, removing or reordering sections.
BBC News for Android provides a constant flow of interesting news for enthusiasts no matter
where you are. If you’re news enthusiast, download this free news app is highly recommended.
BBC News is a News & Magazines app developed by BBC Worldwide Ltd. The latest version of BBC News is 220.127.116.11 GNL. It was released on . You can download BBC News 18.104.22.168 GNL directly on Our site. Over 240338 users rating a average 4.3 of 5 about BBC News. More than 50000000 is playing BBC News right now. Coming to join them and download BBC News directly!
We are releasing regular updates to the BBC News app to fix issues and improve performance.
The BBC News app has been completely redesigned with a fresh look and feel to bring you more content, greater personalisation and better overall performance. So you can get more of the news that matters to you.
Top Stories brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a newly introduced feature allowing you to personalise your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
You can also switch the My News by Topic screen to a more traditional carousel view from the Settings screen.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find topics that interest you using the Topic Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Business, Technology, Entertainment and Health, or search for your own subjects of interest, whether they’re people, places, things or themes.
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Most Read and Most Watched. Keep on top of popular stories across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC World Service Radio. Expertise and insight from our journalists available 24-hours a day and ready to listen to in the background as you browse
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
– Push notifications for breaking news stories
– Video over cellular and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Viewing modes. See more stories per index by choosing ‘Compact layout’ from the Settings screen
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Support for dynamic text. The app will respect the font size in your device settings so you can increase or decrease the story text size as suits your preference
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by ProcessOne on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service.
No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed. The BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone else in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.com/privacy/
You can choose to unsubscribe from push notifications from your device’s Notifications screen: locate the BBC News app icon from the list and turn off ‘Allow Notifications’.
To Download BBC News For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download BBC News for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play BBC News on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the BBC News and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install BBC News for PC.Now you can play BBC News on PC.Have fun!