*** Bacon Camera does NOT support official Camera2 API, This mean that all Nexus, Sony and others that officially support these APIs are NOT supported by this app. Please do not leave bad review if your device support these new APIs. Because this simply is not the app you are looking for. ***
First Camera app with manual controls for devices that does not support Google\’s Camera2 API.
With Bacon Camera you will be able to see how powerful is your camera module, optimized with all possible features!
Manual Controls supported:
– Full Manual Focus
– Full Manual White Balance
– Full Manual Exposure Compensation
– Semi-Manual ISO speed
– Full Manual Exposure Time
– Bayer RAW and DNG support
Each device is different, and unfortunately not all support all features.
Please have a look to compatibility table: http://baconcamera.com/devices
Currently tested devices are: OnePlus One, LG G3, OnePlus X, Nubia Z7 Mini, Xiaomi Mi4-C, Oppo Find 7, ZTE Blade S6
* Bacon Camera officially supports a small range of devices, but from version 1.2.0 we tried to make a general compatibility for Bayer RAW (.dng), Manual Focus and Manual White Balance to many Snapdragon based devices. Please, if your device supports these features, contact us, you probably support also full manual controls!
Made for you with Love ♥
To Download Bacon Camera For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Bacon Camera for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Bacon Camera on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the Bacon Camera and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Bacon Camera for PC.Now you can play Bacon Camera on PC.Have fun!